Thursday, June 9, 2011

Class field trip



Gaëlle spotted the turtle sunning itself on a rock and wanted to take a picture. So this is for her.



All of the primary classes went to a local wildlife park for their end of the year field trip. It was my first time going and it was a nice day. Gaëlle had asked me several times to go with her and I'm glad it worked out for me to go. Most of the animals are local to NS.

Today I'm uploading the photos because I'm home sick. Not as much fun. Hopefully it will be short lived.



The peacocks wandered free all over the park. Not the least bit afraid of anything or anybody including a little 2 year old chasing them.



The kids could feed the ducks and the deer.



The big yellow bus ride was a highlight for Gaëlle but I don't think it turned out the way she wanted. Notice she is at the back of the line. Her friends are in the middle of the line. I'm glad I was able to go with her because we had a great time together, but it's obvious that she still has difficulty with social interactions with her peers.

No comments: