Friday, July 18, 2014

We're Smiling


My three daughters are all doing vastly different things this summer. These pictures were all taken this past week.

Kaylin is having a fairly quiet summer. She is working incredibly hard with long shifts. She visits with friends and helps around the house. She blesses us with her smile and yummy treats. I am so proud of her determination to develop life long skills and her love for the elderly.

Emily is travelling around Europe. She is facing difficult challenges and having amazing experiences. We are blessed by her smile and are proud of her as she navigates life thousands of miles away from us.

GaĆ«lle is growing up before our very eyes. She is developing self control as she faces disappointment and yet still eagerly greets each moment with enthusiasm. We are blessed by her smile and are so proud of her compassion for the suffering she sees around her. 

We are memorizing various Bible verses from the book of John this summer. Tonight as I think of my amazing daughters, I'm praying this verse over them.

My prayer is not that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them from the evil one.    JOHN 17:15

No comments: