Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 27, 2010






What a day. I'm just going to put a few pictures up so my family far away can see some of the events of the day. It was intense, emotional, and quite a blur. I can't even begin to imagine how the kids feel. This morning things are reversed for the kids. Peterson is just full of energy going from one thing to another. Gaelle is very subdued. She doesn't like the dog at all and just wants to be with Robin or myself. We put the kids down last night around 10:45 pm and Peterson has been up since 7 am. Altho both kids slept through the night.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Great pictures, Beth!
You are blessed to have a picture of Molly and Joyce with your children!!
It will surely be a day you won't forget for a LONG time!!
Praying for you and your family! Lots of INSTANT changes!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.