Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti

I know that in times of crisis we are all looking for a way to help... for a way not to feel so helpless. If anybody feels led to donate to the people of Haiti, I am 100% confident that you can trust the orphanage we are adopting from. The director and her husband are AMAZING! In particular, Dixie is very passionate about helping infants who are in crisis. I know that the staff of GLA will have their hands full just surviving themselves, but that won't stop them from reaching out all around to others in need.

Canadians can go to the Canadian GLA website on the right.

Americans can donate at the GLA website.

We're so thankful that our children are safe but we are still praying for Mark Gallagher. He is a member of the RCMP who is serving in Haiti and has not been heard of since 30 minutes before the earthquake. He was so supportive of us and our adoption in Haiti and even took a package for us to the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so weepy. I feel so helpless, but also, I'm thankful for their safety. Mom