Monday, June 4, 2007

Are you ready?







How many times have we heard that question over the past few weeks?

Believe it or not I asked for Dance Dance Revolution for Mother's Day. This was not a gift the kids gave me because they wanted it. I really truly wanted to try it. I thought the exercise would be good and fun at the same time.

Guess what? It is fun, and it transcends generational lines. Young and old try it and enjoy it. Not everybody is good at it. Some of us have a longer learning curve than others,but I think all have enjoyed it.

We've had parties around it and I've even had friends drop in to play with my new toy. That hasn't happened since I was a wee one. Woo hoo. Would you like to come over and play?

Can you tell who is best in each picture? Usually there is a clear winner. Yes, it is a contest. Somebody has to win. Unless both dancers fail. That happens when the feet don't fly fast enough. Are you ready?

No comments: