Thursday, March 13, 2014

March Break


Sunday morning we started off with a puppet show in Junior Church. It went really well and we were pleased with everything.


Sunday night our church has Alpha and other Bible studies. The evening starts off with a meal and then moves into the study time. Robin and Peter participate but Gaƫlle and I usually stay home as it becomes a late evening. No school on Monday, so I volunteered to do the kids program. I only had 2 kids. I no longer do crafts on Sunday morning when I do Junior Church because there is such a wide range of interest in crafts with kids. This is only my 2nd time doing the kids program for Alpha and both times I've brought involved crafts. It's something I enjoy and so much easier when there is a small group. Both times the crafts have been a hit.

Halifax has an outdoor skating rink called The Oval. It is free and they offer free skates and helmets for those who need them. It is great. The Oval is closing this Sunday and so we went this week for the last time this season. It was a perfect day for skating outside. Love it.

Today is raining so we plan on going to the Art Gallery.There will be an artist there who will give drawing tips to the kids who attend. Should be interesting.

No comments: