Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Baking Fun


My sister, Ruth, gave me this Whoopie Pie recipe book for Christmas. We've all been drooling over some of the recipes and one day Josh and Robin were on the same wave length about having some whoopie pies. However, only Josh put his thoughts into action.


Josh actually made some whoopee pies. He chose Snickerdoodle Whoopie Pies with a Coffee Filling. That's mainly because we had all the ingredients. 


This should be where I say that Gaëlle cleaned up all the dishes. However, this is actually where Gaëlle played with the dishes in the sink and used up 1/2 the bottle of dish detergent before I realized it. 

Our taste tester or bowl licker outer extroadinaire.



The finished product. They were really good. The coffee filling was definitely noticeable but a good addition to the cinnamon of the snicker doodle. As far as I'm concerned, Josh can make these anytime he wants.

No comments: