Saturday, June 23, 2012

Things we love...

We love it when Kaylin watches the kids and bakes with them. Gaelle loves to cook anything and Peter loves to eat. It's a win win. Actually I think Peter helped frost the cookies. But we all helped eat them.
 We love recipes that have special memories. I have a few recipes that have been passed on to me from my family. This little cookbook contains some of Robin's moms most used recipes. Love.

 We love the Halifax waterfront. But the rule of thumb is to always have sweaters in the car no matter the time of year because it can be blazing hot at our house and downright chilly on the waterfront.
We love beaver tails. I don't know who came up with the idea but they are perfect. Fried dough dipped in butter and cinnamon sugar. Even better is a coupon for buy one get one free. Love. 


We love goofy statues. We have not met a statue that we don't want to have our picture taken in front of. We try to look just as goofy. Love.

No comments: