Thursday, September 3, 2009

OUT OF PARQUET!!!

I can't even believe it. We just received word that our file came out today. This has been such an emotional rollar coaster of a week.

Kaylin started high school.
Emily left for Thailand.
And now after 13 months, we are out of parquet.

Emily arrived safely in Thailand today. I was praying for her safe arrival all day and couldn't stop thinking about her. She sounds great. Her travel - connections - and arrival all went well.

And now my thoughts are turned towards Haiti. And my 2 children there. I'm praying for their safe arrival here. I had stopped thinking of a timeline for that. I just couldn't see past parquet. And there's still a ways to go. But it doesn't look so bleak anymore. It really could happen by Christmas. Or not. But either way, I'm just thankful for the blessings of this week.

3 comments:

Rebekah Hubley said...

praising God with you!!! May we all follow in your footprints!!!!!!!!!

Jill Wilkins said...

Wonderful news!!! This is incredible... Praising God.

Blessings to you, Jill

Jaime said...

Celebrating on your behalf!!