Sunday, September 13, 2009

Leaving for Haiti

We're getting ready to leave for Haiti today. We're so excited and anxious. Our suitcases are full. We have some treats to share with the kids. I picked up some of Josh, Emily & Kaylin's favorite snack foods for Peterson & Gaƫlle to try and share with their friends.

We've already heard that the kids at GLA don't like Kraft Dinner. Gasp! Didn't pack that, but we'll see who likes Smarties and Lucky Charms and Crispers.

We'll try to take lots of pictures and give out lots of hugs.

6 comments:

Rebekah Hubley said...

Keeping you all in my prayers!!! I am so excited that you will be finally meeting your AMAZING children I we all have gotten the privilege to meet!!! I will also be praying for your hearts and that God will protect them when you have to leave! It won't be long and you will be going to get them to have them FOREVER!!!

Emily said...

I love you Mom! Give them a kiss for me! Have a fantastic time :)
always thinking of you
Emily

Gwen said...

I'm a fan of "Lucky Charms"!! Praying for you as you travel, spend time with your beautiful children, and get the necessary paperwork completed so the process can continue through quickly to get your children home!!!

Jaime said...

Praying for you today. You've probably met P & G by now, I am praying for your time together, going to the judge and your departure. May Peterson and Gaelle rest well knowing how deeply they are loved (by your family & Jesus!!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.