Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014


I've been singing a song lately by the band "Downhere" called Lving the Dream. So for Mother's Day I was given a really fun decorated mug with those words on it and all of my kids names at the bottom. I absolutely love it. It was Gaƫlle's idea to fill the mug with Snickers Candy Bars. Love it. And everything else my family did to show me love today. It's such an honour to be a mom to my 5 kids and to be a daughter to my amazing mother.

This week Ann Voskamp wrote about an initiative to share the Bible orally with woman in Asia. I immediately thought of my mom because she is one of the best storytellers I know. I was also blessed as my kids donated to The Esther Initiative. I can't wait to see the fruit of that ministry. 



I'll finish with the song that has been played in our house over the last few weeks. I really am "Living the Dream". So blessed.

No comments: