Monday, July 8, 2013

Coffee mugs speaking to me




 Kaylin had to pack up her stuff for the summer so most of her belongings are in the basement but some of her mugs are carefully being stored in our kitchen cupboards. I was looking in my cupboard the other day and missing Kaylin as I was looking at all of her coffee mugs. But I was struck at how each one represented a part of her personality. So I took a picture to try and capture them. 


Somehow Kaylin ended up with another mug. So she sent a photo along with her newest representation.


Her smile gives her away tho. I don't quite think she's a bear in the morning. She starts her day at 4:30 in the morning so maybe things are a bit grumpy. Just 3 more weeks and then she will be done cooking for the summer. I'm sure she will need the entire month of August off just to recover.

No comments: