Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday morning crafts


Just a quick snapshot of what the kids are up to most Saturday mornings. The craft changes, usually Peter is drawing, but they are often at the table with scissors and paper. Lots of paper. With lots of scraps on the floor.


But it's great to see their creativity. And it's also great to see them amuse themselves with something productive.


I was searching for some safety pins this morning and came across a nail buffer that I have never used. Gaelle just asked for "one of these scratchy things for your nails" this past week. The buffer isn't scratchy but it is for the nails. So I gave it to her. Then being the non nail person I am, I didn't know how to use it. So we looked up on Youtube. This is Gaelle buffing her nails while watching the "How to Buff" video. More Saturday morning fun.

No comments: