Saturday, November 17, 2012

Favorite Family Recipe


I bought some canned pumpkin for a dessert and only used a little bit of it. So Gaelle and I finally got around to using up the last of the pumpkin. We made Grammy's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies. 


The recipe only says to use a can of pumpkin. I foolishly questioned the size of the can. With Robin's wisdom, he said it would be the largest can possible because with 7 kids, his mom would not be making a small batch of cookies. And sure enough I looked at the rest of the recipe and it called for 6 cups of flour. That's a HUGE batch of cookies.


They turned out just like I remembered Glenice making them. Delicious. They didn't last long even though Peter didn't care for them. But the rest of us ate our share and his also. 

No comments: