Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pretty as a picture



Today was school picture day for Gaelle, so you know what last night was for mom and Gaelle. It was hair night. I like to do hair on the weekends so we don't have to rush, but we made an exception for pictures. Anyway, Gaelle chose her outfit and we chose purple beads to match and away we went. And doesn't she look super cute?

Ok. Time for a Gaelle story.

Robin, Peter, Gaelle and I were out walking. We passed a dog that was struggling against his leash to make contact with us. Gaelle was holding my hand and kind of keeping her distance so I said, "Oh, I think that dog just wants to just lick you."

So Gaelle said, "Does he like chocolate?"

I said, "I like chocolate."

Gaelle said, "Do you want to eat me?"

So I proceeded to pretend to eat her up.

1 comment:

Carolea said...

I bet the giggles were priceless!!