Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lost tooth



Actually the tooth is not lost at all. We know exactly where it is. This is the first tooth Gaelle has "lost". It's been loose for a little while and tonight she could not go to sleep because she kept wiggling it. I didn't think it was close to coming out because it was not hanging by a minute thread... but apparently Gaelle thought it was ready to come out.

She called down the stairs, "Mom... my tooth." I ignored her, so she called out to Emily who has been prepping her with what to do once the tooth comes out. We all headed upstairs and sure enough, the tooth was in her hand and not her mouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth, You know that I love reading your blog, but I do have to say that I am glad you haven't put anything new on yet. Why?? Because every day I will click on your blog and that beautiful, smiley face of Gaelle greets me and makes me smile. There is much to be thankful for - we just need to see it! Love you, Carol