Saturday, October 3, 2009

September 2009 update




I know that Melanie has a lot on her plate. In addition to documenting life at GLA and putting together monthly updates and organizing the school sponsorship program for local kids, Melanie has been helping to coordinate all of the visits from families who need to sign before the judge. There has been an influx of us and I'm sure she has been extra busy.

But can I just say that she outdid herself this month with the updates. It's always a treat to receive the photos but the pictures this month are truly outstanding. I don't know how she and all the other staff at GLA manage the stress and the pressures but thanks again for all you do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Beautiful photos of your children!
Cathleen

Jaime said...

Well said. Your pics are darling and your children will soon be legally yours! Praise God for all His blessings in September!

Gwen said...

AWESOME pics of your children!! : ) I love them! And yes, Melanie did a terrific job!! Thanks Melanie!