Saturday, June 14, 2014

Today, God is speaking my language.



I have been thinking about the ministry that my parents have been involved in throughout the years. Both of my parents love the word of God and love sharing scripture with others. My mom has shared exciting Bible stories with lots of children in every community we have lived in. My dad has discipled men over the years and has always studied scripture. The Seed Company is an organization committed to spreading God's word around the world.   They train translators and send them to people around the world who do not have the Bible in their language. For Mother's Day I donated to a project training women to share Bible stories with women. For Father's Day I donated money to The Seed Company to train translators. It's a gift from my parents that I can read God's word. It's time for all people to hear and know about God's love.




No comments: