Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Time to start

Well, it's time to join the writing revolution and start a blog. But I don't just want this to be a laundry list of my day to day life. Who wants to read that? Not me... not that I expect this to be read by other people. So what do I hope to achieve?

First of all, I would like to sharpen my writing skills. No, I won't edit and continuously refine my paragraphs, but I would like to keep my mind sharp and model traits I think important. I think written communication vitally important.

I would also like a place to jot down my thoughts on books I read. I love to read and I love to discuss. This won't be the same as live discussion, but again, I go back to the sharpening of my mind and thoughts.

Our family is on a huge journey of international adoption and I want to record my thoughts as events take place. So.... we'll see how it goes.

No comments: